The LS telcom Company
We are hiring – despite Corona!
Become part of a versatile and motivated team in a dynamic company, quoted on the German stock exchange and doing business worldwide.
We are a market leader in the provision of integrated spectrum management systems and their integration with monitoring systems. At the same time, we develop and market software for the design, planning and optimization of broadcast, PMR, mobile and microwave networks.
LS telcom AG, headquartered in Lichtenau, close to the Black Forest in Germany, has subsidiaries in Australia, Canada, China, France, Hungary, India, South Africa, UAE, UK and USA as well as representations and support offices in Argentina, Malaysia and Oman.
LS telcom AG is looking for highly skilled and talented people with the relevant experience to strengthen our R&D, engineering, sales, marketing and customer support teams.
The application and selection process for our positions continues during Corona. Interviews mainly take place remotely and in case of face-to-face meetings we of course keep all required distances and hygiene rules. If your preferred position requires you to be willing to travel, this requirement mainly relates to the time after Corona.
We are looking forward to receiving your application as:
Headquarter Lichtenau (Baden)
- Vertriebsingenieur / Sales Engineer (m/w/d)
- Quality Assurance & Test Manager (m/w/d)
- Business Analyst - Spectrum Engineering (m/w/d)
- Anforderungsmanager - Funkspektrum (m/w/d)
- International Sales Trainee (m/w/d)
- Duales Studium – B.Sc. Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen (m/w/d)
- Duales Studium – B.Sc. Wirtschaftsinformatik (m/w/d)
- UX Designer (m/w/d)
- Quality Assurance & Testing Manager (m/w/d)
- Kaufmännische Assistenz der Hauptabteilungsleitung (m/w/d)
- IT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d)
- International Sales Manager (m/w/d)
- Funknetzplaner (m/w/d)
- Senior Consultant BOS Digitalfunk (m/w/d)
- Senior Consultant Mobile Radio Networks (m/w/d)
- IT Operations / Systems Engineer (m/w/d)
- Ausbildung Fachinformatiker – Systemintegration (m/w/d)
- Marketing- / Kommunikationsmanager (m/w/d)
- Software System Engineer - Projects (m/w/d)
- Broadcast RF Engineer (m/w/d)
- Ausbildung Kaufmann/-frau für Büromanagement (m/w/d)
- Ausbildung Industriekaufmann/-frau (m/w/d)
- Oracle Specialist (m/w/d)
- Application Virtualization Specialist (m/w/d)
- Scrum Master (m/w/d)
For any requests concerning these positions, please contact our Human Resources Manager Jana Velten.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Canadian team.
Please note that at the moment, there are no open positions in our Canadian subsidiary.
Thank you for your interest in joining our South African team.
Please note that at the moment, there are no open positions in our South African subsidiary.
Thank you for your interest in joining our LST Middle East team.
Please note that at the moment, there are no open positions in our UAE subsidiary.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Australian team.
Please note that at the moment, there are no open positions in our Australian subsidiary.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Indian team.
Please note that at the moment, there are no open positions in our Indian subsidiary.
Thank you for your interest in joining our subsidiary Vision2Comm.
We welcome you to visit the career page of Vision2Comm to check for open positions. Please note that the career page is only available in German, as the open positions refer to our location in Germany.
LS telcom proposes system solutions for general spectrum management, spectrum management for military purposes and spectrum management for aeronautical services. Today, LS telcom is the worldwide leader in this market with over 28 years of experience in software development, expertise, training and consulting services. The SPECTRA Software Tool Suite from LS telcom is the most recognised spectrum management system in the market with the largest market share.