Spectrum policy consulting and radio engineering
The broadcast industry is undergoing massive upheaval. With technology evolution, digitization, and convergence of broadcast, fixed/wireless broadband and the internet, new business models are emerging and bringing new challenges to spectrum policy.
For over two decades, we have worked alongside regulators and broadcast network operators across all continents.
We help you with:
- Development of spectrum strategy and policy
- Business case analysis
- Spectrum demand studies
- Frequency sharing studies (DTT networks without LTE interference)
- Mastering the digital switch-over
- Spectrum pricing and evaluation
- Obtaining network licenses
- TV whitespace management
- Spectrum audits and inventory
- Network implementation
- International coordination
- Network optimization
We also offer training courses on spectrum planning, broadcast technologies, and standards.